Home and 48+/- Acres Sell Regardless of Price
SOLD for over A Million Dollars at auction
Thursday, May 10
Registration: 3:00 pm • Auction: 4:00 pm (CDT)
Terms: Lakefront Home & 18± Acres — 10% down with $50,000 being in business check, personal check or certified funds; Additional Tracts — 10% down with $10,000 per tract being in business check, personal check or certified funds. Owner Financing. Call for details. Closing in 30 days.
Auction Site: The auction will take place at the property — 204 Blueberry Valley Drive, Nacogdoches, Texas.
Pre-Sale Inspection: Property is available for viewing daily by appointment from
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. beginning April 26.
Broker Participation: Broker Participation welcome subject to certain guidelines.
For More Information: Call 1-800-503-0010 or (256) 547-3434. Beginning April 26, call on site, (936) 569-9829.
There’s room to roam at this impressive lakefront estate in Nacogdoches, Texas, which has the honor of being the oldest town in the Lone Star State. Tucked among the wooded hills of this 18±-acre haven is a palatial home of Arkansas and Tennesee stone with grand-scale rooms — open den with massive stone fireplace and atrium, kitchen with 13-foot island and two Jenn-Air range sets, upstairs sitting room with sweeping view of the property, and studio with private balcony. A game room, office, shop area, expansive decks and full apartment complete this four-bedroom, six and one-half-bath home, which overlooks a trophy bass lake.
An operational blueberry farm adjoins the estate and is planted in Sharp High Bush and Rabbit Eye blueberries. The farm is equipped with an irrigation system, equipment building and processing building with refrigerated storage room.
Located off Highway 21 just north of Lufkin in East Texas, the property is convenient to the shops, galleries, museums, public gardens and historic sites which make Nacogdoches one of the state’s most popular tourist destinations.
Lakefront Home & 18± Acres
- Entry with Stone Flooring • Grand Den with Massive Arkansas and Tennessee Stone Fireplace with Large Hearth Surrounded by Stone Flooring, Raised Panel Walls, Beamed Cathedral Ceiling, Glass Atrium Overlooking Lake, Accent Lighting & Beautiful Staircase Leading to Elevated Sitting Area Overlooking Den
- Kitchen with Solid Surface Countertops, 13-Ft. Island with 2 Jenn-Air Range Sets with Ovens, Separate Third Oven, Large Dishwasher, Huge Pantry & Adjoining Bath
- Master Suite with Sitting Area, Glass Door to Redwood Deck, Double Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lighting & Fan
- 2 Master Baths with Walk-in Closets, Hydrotherapy Tub in One & Tile Shower in the Other
- 3 Additional Bedrooms
- Game Room with 2 Ceiling Fans & Storage to Attic
- Upstairs Sitting Room with Accent Lighting & View of Property Studio with Cathedral Ceiling, Bookshelves & Cabinets, Rake Head Windows with Lake View, Private Balcony, Ceiling Fan & Bath Office with Storage Closet
- Oversized Utility Room with 2 Closets & Cabinet with Sink
- Shop with Heat & Air, Full Bath & 2 Large Storage Closets
- Apartment with Living Room, Full Kitchen, Bedroom & 2 Baths
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Steel Equipment Building
- Steel Processing Building with Walk-in Refrigerated Storage
- 2 Blueberry Sheds
- John Deer Deisel Irrigation System with York Water Pump
Lakefront Home & 48± Acres Selling ABSOLUTE
Also at Auction: 64± Acres Selling in Tracts
Thomas Edward Haynes RE Broker, 377113; Craig Buford AUCTNR, 13500
Buyer’s Premium: 10%