5,771+/- Acres, McCall Ranch
SOLD FOR $15,000,000
McCall Ranch is a magnificent 5,771 +/- acre ranch located in North Port, Sarasota County, Florida. The diverse terrain of pine, Oak & Cabbage Hammocks, Palmetto flats, pastureland and marshes offers a piece of natural Florida ideal for native wildlife. The massive property is comprised of nine contiguous parcels, encompassing just over nine sections of land, with frontage and visibility on I-75 with easy access from Exit 179 via Toledo Blade Blvd. Located within the city limits of North Port, one of Florida’s most rapidly growing cities, McCall Ranch is a true sanctuary in a sea of civilization. It’s location and rare large size provides unlimited development opportunities for multipurpose, residential, golf or recreational retreats.
The property has a perimeter barbwire fence and currently it is operated as a cattle ranch and managed for hunting quail, hog, deer, turkey and waterfowl. This sportsman’s dream retreat is bordered along the East boundary by the RV Griffin Reserve, a 6,000-acre non-hunting preserve, and to the North boundary by land encumbered by a conservation easement. Numerous water features including fish ponds, flowing creeks and numerous marshes make an excellent habitat for native fish and game.
- Nine contiguous parcels within the city limits of North Port, one of Florida’s fastest growing areas, allows for unlimited development potential
- Managed for hunting quail, hog, deer, turkey and waterfowl
- Bordered by thousands of acres of conservation land
- Consists of Palmetto Flats, Oak & Palm Cabbage Hammocks and Pasture, fish ponds, flowing creeks and numerous marshes
- Currently used as a cattle ranch and for hunting
For More Info Call
Thomas J. Bone, FL #AU3433