LITTLE LAGOON GATED WATERFRONT MANSION – ABSOLUTE AUCTION
MEDITERRANEAN STYLE ESTATE ON PRIVATE BEACH
SOLD AND CLOSED AUCTION DAY
18 REGISTERED BIDDERS FROM 8 STATES
93 PROPERTY TOURS
MORE THAN 4,000 WEBSITE HITS
“Once again we proved the market is alive and well on the Gulf Coast,” said William R. Bone, president of The
National Auction Group, Inc. “There is a huge reservoir of buyers who are eager to purchase properties at auction.
There is no excuse for owners to hold unsold properties when they can sell quickly and easily at auction.”
Featured in such publications as the “Emerald Coast Home Design” and Mobile Press Register’s article entitled “A Tour of Alabama’s most Fabulous Home Design – Marvelous Mansions”, this elegant Mediterranean Mansion is truly one-of-a-kind.
Intricate trim and decorative high ceilings welcome you as you enter the home. Everything from the custom solid mahogany entry doors to the handcrafted bronze railings and custom fountains make this house unique. Three separate living spaces offer nannies quarters and a mother in law suite. Each of which have their own separate kitchen, laundry room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, Geo-Thermal HVAC with special filtration, security system, exterior entry and porch/lanai. These areas can be kept completely separate for privacy or open to the main house.
- Two Sets of Large Bronze Colored Entry Gates
- Large Koi Fish Pond
- Lush Landscaping Including Washingtonian & Canary Date Palms and Sprawling Oak Trees
- Oversized Four-Car Garage
- Three Separate Living Spaces
- Custom Oak Staircases
- Cupola Overlooking Little Lagoon and Gulf
- 5 Closed Loop Geo-Thermal HVAC Systems
- 30 Kw Generac Whole House Generator
- Higher R-Value Insulation Within the Interior and Exterior Walls
- Screen Enclosed Pool and Spa with Lanai
- Summer Kitchen with Gas Grills, Sink, Granite Bar and Counter areas.
- Large Media Room/Home Theater
- Italian Travertine Walk-In Shower with Custom Colored Glass Mermaid “Window”
- 140′ Wide Vinyl Bulkhead on Little Lagoon
- Private White Sandy Beach
- 450+/- FT Pier with Boat House and Lift
The National Auction Group, Inc. | Andrew Jackson Bone #1725