680+/- Waterfront Acres
Frontage on Lake Guntersville
SOLD FOR $990,000
680 +/- waterfront acres on Lake Guntersville
Offered in tracts and as an entirety, some selling absolute! Regardless of price!
- Frontage on Jones Creek and Lake Guntersville
- Dramatic bluff views of the Jackson County mountains
- Waterfalls, streams and natural springs
- Ideal for tranquil homesites
- Mature hardwood timber
- Sportsman’s paradise teeming with wildlife such as deer and turkey
- Some very productive level tillable acreage currently in soybeans
- Activities abound such as: swimming, horseback riding, canoeing, cave exploring, backpacking and world class hunting and fishing
- Frontage on State Hwy. 40
- Adjacent to Boy Scouts of America Camp Jackson and the “Pinnacle”
- One hour to Chattanooga, Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama
- Unlimited development potential
Call for more Information
From I-59 – Take Exit #231. Travel west on State Hwy. 40 for 17.5 miles to the property on the right.
From Scottsboro – Take Veterans Dr. (State Hwy. 35) across the B.B. Comer Bridge. After crossing the bridge, turn left onto State Hwy. 40 and travel 5-miles to the property on the left.
The National Auction Group, Inc. | Thomas J. Bone #1706