Custom Mountain Log Home
Beautiful Custom Log Home
Located Near Lake Lure
and Minutes to Asheville
402 Glaghorn Trail, Union Mills, NC
Auction Time 1:00 pm Eastern
Registration Time 12:00 pm
This spectacular custom built log home is situated on 21+/- acres on top of one of North Carolina most beautiful mountains. Located just east of Asheville and only minutes to Lake Lure this home will be offered at auction on June 30.
The fabulous panoramic view from the expansive outdoor deck allows you to see for over 70 miles. A gated private retreat that is perfect for a primary or secondary home for the mountain lovers.
With 5 bedroom 4 full bath and 2 half bath this custom built mountain home is the perfect mountain haven.
Also available – 5 adjoining acreage lots.
The National Auction Group, Inc
William R. Bone, Broker #195793 Firm #C10518
Thomas J Bone, Auctioneer #8743 & NCAL #6871
From Charlotte, NC to Mountain Home –
– Take I-77 North to I-40 West (towards Asheville, Exit 43)
– Go west on I-40 for 38 miles to US-221 (towards Rutherfordton, Exit 85)
– Go south on US-221 for 11 miles and start looking for Thermal City Road on your Right
– NOTE*** – Thermal City Road will be a small road, past Candy Rock Road
– Go right and continue for 1 mile to intersection of Thermal City Road and Crutchfield Road
– Thermal City Road turns Right at this intersection. Crutchfield Road continues straight.
– Make a right at this intersection and continue on Thermal City Road for 3.2 miles.
– NOTE*** – Thermal City Road will turn into Nanny Town Road.
– Continue until you dead end into Painter’s Gap Road.
– Go Right on Painters Gap and continue for 0.8 miles.
– 402 Glaghorn Trail will be on your Left