Bloomfield Hills Estate
No Minimums • No Reserves
Tuesday, December 11
Registration: 11:00 am • Auction: 1:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Address: 590 Haverhill Road, Detroit, Michigan
Terms: 10% down with $100,000 being in certified funds. Closing in 30 days.
Auction Site: The auction will take place at the property — 590 Haverhill Road.
Pre-Sale Inspection: Property is available for viewing daily by appointment from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. beginning December 3.
Broker Participation: Broker Participation welcome subject to certain guidelines. Call 1-800-503-0010.
For More Information: Call 1-800-503-0010 or (256) 547-3434. Beginning December 3, call on site,
(248) 646-4669; fax (801) 881-6074.
The stately stone mansion — inspired by eighteenth-century farmhouses of eastern Pennsylvania — evokes a quiet presence among the finest homes of Bloomfield Hills, one of America’s most prominent communities. A masterful blending of old world and modern day, the exquisite estate bears the mark of master craftsmen, superb quality and state-of-the-art amenities. Fine architectural details are displayed throughout the spacious residence — floors of stone, walnut and antique heart pine, beamed ceilings, intricate cherry moldings, fluted columns, hand-carved fireplace surrounds and extensive cabinetry built on site.
Elegant yet comfortable, this inviting home has room for everyone and everything — formal living room and dining room, his-and-her offices, family room, gourmet kitchen, library, master suite, three guest suites, glass-toppedconservatory, home theater, recreation room, exercise room, sewing room, meditation room, screened porch and open patio. And the grounds are as commanding as the home’s interior with colorful gardens and a koi pond accenting expanses of rolling green lawn. Technological highlights include an invisible sound system and HDTV with nine-foot screen complimented by theater lighting.
- Foyer with Curved Cherry Staircase, Mural, Stone Floor & Skylight
- Living Room with Hand-scraped Plank Walnut Floor, Beamed Ceiling, Gas-Log Fireplace with Hand-Carved Surround, Bay Window & French Doors Opening to Dining Patio
- Dining Room with Beamed Ceiling & Gas-Log Fireplace
- Library with Fluted Column Detailing, Curved Wall & TV/Entertainment Center with Sliding Pocket Doors
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Main Sink, Prep Sink, Instant Hot Water, Reverse Osmosis Pure Water System, Thermador Double Oven, SubZero Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer, GE Microwave, Miele Dishwasher, Cookbook Center, Walk-in Pantry & Antique Heart Pine Floor
- Service/Butler’s Pantry with Solid Cherry Countertops & Display Cupboards with Glass-Paned Doors • Breakfast Room with Bay Window, Beamed Ceiling & Antique Heart Pine Floor
- Family Room with Vaulted Beamed Ceiling, TV Cabinet with Sliding Pocket Doors, Wood-Burning Fireplace, French Doors Opening to Dining Patio, Connecticut Stone Interior Wall & Antique Heart Pine Floor • Conservatory with Glass Ceiling & Walls, Heated Tile Floor, Stone Wall with Fountain & Power-Operated Ceiling Vents
- His-and-Her Offices with Custom Cabinetry
- Screened Sun Porch with Stone Floor
- Master Bedroom with Gas-Log Fireplace & Custom Tile Surround, Venetian Plaster Walls & Ceiling, Entry Vestibule & Walk-in Closet with Custom Cherry Built-ins & Cherry Floor
- Master Bath with Tile Floor, Marble Surrounds, Window Sill, Thresholds & Countertops, His-and-Her Sinks & Pull-out Sliding Mirrors, Jacuzzi Tub, Dual Shower Heads & Toilet Room
- 3 Guest Suites • Sitting Area/Study with Built-ins
- Gift-Wrapping Room with Extensive Built-ins
- Home Theater with InFocus HDTV Overhead Projector with 9-Ft. Diagonal Screen, ADA Cinema Rhapsody Surround Sound Processor, Theater Lighting with Automatic Dimmer & Separate Entertainment Area with Bar Sink, Buffet Counter & Refrigerator
- Recreation Room with Built-ins
- Exercise Room with Mirrored Walls, Ballet Bar & Cedar Sauna
- Sewing Room
- Meditation Room
- Storage Room
- Cedar Closet
- Laundry Room with Deep Stainless Steel Basin Tub & SubZero Refrigerator/Freezer
- Garden/ Trash Storage Room
- Extensive Custom Cabinetry Throughout Home
- Solid Cherry/Copper Clad Windows & Exterior Doors
- Cherry Venetian Blinds
- Solid Cherry 4-Panel Interior Doors
- 8-In. Baseboards & 4-In. Door Casings
- Intricate Cherry Moldings with Period Details
- Custom Silk Draperies
- Sound Advance Invisible Speaker System
- 5-Zone Keypad-Controlled Audio System
- Security System
- Central Vacuum System
- Copper Gutters & Downspouts
- Large Stone Dining Patio with Gas Grill Connection
- Extensive Gardens with Koi Pond & Waterfall, 12-Zone, Multi-Program Irrigation System
& Floodlights on Timer
- 3-Car Garage
Randy Golden, ReMAX of Mt. Pleasant, Inc., 989-773-3332