Absolute Auction – Buell Mansion
Sells Regardless of Price! No Minimums • No Reserves
Thursday, February 21
Registration: 11:00 am • Auction: 1:00 pm
Address: 11 Sandy Lake Road, Cherry Hill Village.
Terms: 10% down with $100,000 being in certified funds. Closing in 30 days.
Auction Site: The auction will take place at the property — 11 Sandy Lake Road, Cherry Hill Village.
Pre-Sale Inspection: Property is available for viewing daily by appointment from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
beginning February 14.
Broker Participation: Broker Participation welcome subject to certain guidelines. Call 1-888-440-1568.
For More Information: Call 1-888-440-1568 or (256) 547-3434. Beginning February 14, call on site,
(303) 781-1521; Fax (303) 781-1635.
An exquisite new lakefront masterpiece showcases compelling panoramic vistas of a lake and mountains in exclusive Cherry Hills Village, Colorado — Denver’s most prestigious neighborhood.
Nestled among grand homes in the gated community of Buell Mansion, this stunning prairie-style residence is a residential work of architectural art inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. Fine features include floors of cherry wood and imported tile, rounded walls of triple-high windows, coffered ceilings, deep art niches and extensive use of custom cabinetry, accent lighting and crown moldings.
One spacious room flows graciously into another — and then another — with personal areas providing total privacy. Luxuriously appointed, the Rocky Mountain manor has a palatial master suite with fireplace, four lavish guest suites, a gourmet chef’s dream kitchen and hearth room, handsome study and a separate loft library. An inviting courtyard and impeccable grounds add to the home’s inviting atmosphere. A gated enclave, Buell Mansion community is complete with 24-hour security, clubhouse, swimming pool and tennis courts.
Home to a thriving cultural arts scene, the “Mile High City” is internationally known for its vast recreational offerings — snow skiing, snowboarding, championship golf, fishing, kayaking, rafting, ballooning, hiking, biking, horseback riding and jeep tours. Only an hour from the ski areas of Loveland, Eldora and Winter Park, Denver is a convenient drive to the resort towns of Breckinridge, Vail, Aspen and Colorado Springs.
- Foyer with Leaded-Glass Door
- Great Room with Rounded Window Wall & Massive Custom-Cut Stone Fireplace
- Dining Room with Coffered Ceiling
- Study with Coved Ceiling & Custom Built-ins
- Gourmet Kitchen & Hearth Room with 2 Islands, Custom Cabinetry, Fireplace, Breakfast Nook, Rounded Window Wall,
Door Opening to Outdoor Living Area & State-of-the-art Appliances, Including 6-Burner Viking Cook Top, Sub-Zero Refrigerator,
2 Asko Dishwashers, Double Oven & Microwave
- Butler’s Pantry with Wine Captain
- Wrought Iron Staircase
- Loft LibraryOverlooking Great Room
- Master Suite with Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Steam Shower, His-and-Her Closets
- 4 Guest Suites
- High Ceilings
- Extensive Window Walls
- Floors of Cherry Wood & Imported Tile
- Custom Cabinetry Throughout Home
- Extensive Crown Molding & Accent Lighting
- Art Niches
- Outdoor Living Area with Motorized Awning
- 3-Car Garage
- Impeccable Landscaping
- Gated Community with 24-Hour Security, Clubhouse, Swimming Pool & Tennis Courts
William R. Bone, ER40029063